The consumer compliance landscape continues to evolve whether it be via the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), or other federal or state regulatory bodies.
As such, financial institutions and their compliance professionals are under ongoing pressure to meet a myriad of regulatory expectations in a cost-effective manner.
CRI seeks to adapt to this ever-changing environment by offering a variety of consumer compliance related services to our clients, including
- Compliance management system assessments/audits;
- CRA evaluations and Fair Lending redlining analysis;
- Fair Lending risk assessments and comparative file analysis;
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) data integrity reviews;
- Independent loan and deposit compliance audits; and
- Regulatory compliance management and Board of Director training.
CRI’s regulatory compliance team has the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to adapt our service approach to meet the needs of banks, credit unions, and other financial services companies of varying size in a cost-effective manner.