[ORLANDO, FL] Tax and Financial Reporting Developments Update
February 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am EST| Free
Join CRI Orlando on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, for a tax and financial reporting developments update. This CPE-credited session will cover topics such as revenue recognition, leases, and helpful tax tips for 2020. Complimentary breakfast will be provided for attendees!
- Understand the changes in accounting and reporting under the new lease accounting standard, including a review of examples and sample journal entries.
- Review of the revenue recognition standard and how it is being applied.
- Review of recent enacted tax legislation taking effect in 2020.
- Identifying opportunities that may have been missed in Tax Reform Act of 2018.
- Planning ideas for 2020 tax year.
Participants will earn 1.0 hour of CPE credit in the Accounting field of study. and 1.0 hour of CPE credit in the Taxes field of study. There are no prerequisites; no advanced preparation is required. The webinar offers basic program level CPE through Group Live delivery method.
Refunds and Cancellations: No fee. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact dwood@CRIcpa.com.
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.NASBARegistry.org.