Fiduciary Activities & Leases: A Tale of Two Standards – GASB 84 & 87 Webinar
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
The GASB has two new standards that will drastically affect most governments—GASB 84 Fiduciary Activities and GASB 87 Leases. Join CRI governmental accounting partners Alan “AJ” Bowers and Becky Hammond for this free and informational webinar as they discuss the various technical challenges, application, and implementation of these two standards and the impacts they will have on your organization.
Live webinar attendees are eligible for 2.0 hours of CPE credit.
Participant Learning Objectives:
- Recognize the basic parts of both GASB 84 and 87
- Understand how to implement both standards
- Learn about a new software that can assist your organization with implementation
- Gain knowledge critical to onboarding your organization’s Board with the new standard changes
- Alan “AJ” Bowers, Jr., CPA, Partner – Governments, CRI Albuquerque
- Becky Hammond, CPA, CGAP, CISA, CITP, Partner – Governments, CRI New Orleans
Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Basic | Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based | Refunds and cancellations: No fee. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact dwood@CRIcpa.com.