COVID/CARES Act: How to Account For It and Pass the Single Audit Webinar
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Join CRI Partner and Healthcare Industry Line Leader Bryan Hall and Partner April Shuping for an educational webinar that will present the HHS, Treasury, and OMB Compliance Supplement’s latest guidance. This free session will provide an in-depth explanation of the compliance requirements associated with the Coronavirus Relief Fund. Participants can expect a discussion regarding what expenditures qualify as eligible and what government and healthcare entities will need to have in place in order to pass their single audit successfully.
Live webinar attendees are eligible for 2.0 hour of CPE credit.
- Understand recent guidance passed down from the Treasury and the OMB (Compliance Supplement)
- Identify eligible expenditures related to grant money received from the Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Recognize the single audit requirements associated with approved relief fund grants for governmental and healthcare entities
- April Shuping, CPA, CGFO, Partner – Governments, CRI Gainesville
- Bryan Hall, CPA, Partner – Healthcare Line Leader, CRI Enterprise
Field of Study: Accounting
This webinar has ended, but you can still view the recording.
Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Basic | Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Refunds and Cancellations: No fee. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact dwood@CRIcpa.com.
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.