Let CRI’s IT audits and assurance team help you garner the checkered flag with your IT investment.
Your company may be pacing the track via an investment in IT to automate functions, enhance collaboration with your clients and stakeholders, or find efficiencies through technology. Conversely, your company may be trying to prevent hackers from exiting the race with your precious data because information systems have become a favorite target for thieves and hackers primarily due the value of personal identifiable, or sensitive company information, large payrolls being processed using ACH, and wire transfers. Whether your interest is taking advantage of opportunities or mitigating threats, implementing, testing, and constantly improving IT controls is a necessity. In addition to external risks, IT controls and sound IT training often provide protection from internal transaction errors and fraud – much like a yellow flag keeps racers safe on the track. One of the surest ways to sleep better at night is with an independent audit or assessment of your IT controls performed by a team with the appropriate technical skills.
At CRI, technology drives us. Getting Formula 1® level performance from your IT operations requires understanding how IT systems are designed and how they function – by both your team and your IT audit and assurance pit crew. Therefore, we built our team to:
- possess the technical experience to understand IT environments from mainframes to PCs,
- comprehend IT design and integration,
- test controls rather than read from a checklist,
- maintain credentials, such as:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and
- Other industry and vendor certifications requiring regular annual CPE hours, and
- communicate control deficiencies and meaningful recommendations in a manner easily understood by non-technical personnel.
Our IT audit and assurance professionals can help keep you in the winner’s circle.